Cornholemart invites you to write guest posts. It’s a golden opportunity to get admiration and to polish your writing skills. But, we only accept high-quality content.
Before writing a post, read the questions and guidelines below:
Q: Will the Cornholemart accepts the posts free of cost?
A: No, we don’t publish the posts free of cost. In fact, we charge a small fee for it because reviewing and publishing your posts require lots of time.
Q: How long should be the post?
A: Write an article with a minimum of 700 – 1000 authentic words.
Q: Where should I send my posts?
A: Email to us at [email protected]
Q: What are the major niches for writing content for cornholemart?
A: As the site is all about cornhole. Write about any relevant topics like cornhole games, bags, equipment, ideas, and boards, etc.
Q: What type of content you reject?
A: Cornholemart strongly rejects explicit content, illegal niches content, copied stuff, and the content that raises hatred and extremism.
Get ready to show your writing talent to the world via cornholemart platform and write to us at [email protected]
Benefits for Writers
- Cornholemart has thousands of regular visitors who will read your content. So, you get admiration and acknowledgment at the international level by writing for us
- We provide you a “DoFollow” backlink to be used on your personal site.
- Writing for cornholemart will sharpen your writing skills and you get fame at the international level.
- The professional writers get new clients by writing to us.
Precautions to Follow While Writing Guest Posts
- Cornholemart provides writing opportunities for professionals and enthusiasts, but we accept only high-quality content. The poor-quality/copied content will be rejected.
- Don’t build spammy links to your content. We are authorized to remove such links without any notice.
- It shouldn’t contain any grammatical/spelling mistakes.
- There should be no link from fishy/spammy sites.
Important Steps to Follow for Writing a Guest Post [Guidelines]
Add Headings: Add small sections to the post and include relevant heading to every section. Don’t put too much stuff in the paragraphs. Write only important information.
Sub Divide: Don’t write long paragraphs or sentences. Use forceful words to make your post interesting. Don’t use long sentences because it can cause poor readability.
700-1000 Words: One post should consist of 700-1000 words. Don’t stray from the topic and add only relevant information. Get proper facts and authentic information on the topic before writing.
Final Paragraph: Include a final paragraph to the article. Add your verdict in it based on authentic facts.
Images: Add at least two images in the content. Include copyright-free and relevant images to the post and add the source link of the images.
So, be ready to polish your writing talent by joining us as a guest writer.